Tuesday, March 13, 2012

recently.

i have had a lot to think about recently. and i have come to a realization. it is so hard to find men like my bo. and i have one. i had a dream last night about him, and it came exactly when i needed it. it was an odd dream, of course, but i was awake in the middle of the night wanting to puke my guts out and when i finally got back to sleep he was there. he had come for me. and i knew he always would for the rest of my life. i hate that i'm forgetting what he sounds like and what his hugs feel like. but i know he's where he should be. and i know that i can't give him up. he is my forever love. he is such a special man. and i won't find another guy quite like him ever. so i am not giving up on him. and i will patiently wait for his return in just 1 year and 4 months. it'll all be worth it.

No comments: