Friday, November 18, 2011

i was running.

i was running bloggers. running away from a past i didn't want anyone to know about. i was depressed bloggers. i wrote my heart into poems, and put those poems on a blog. and then i hid that blog from the world. i just now went back. i read the words i had written. and they were beautiful. painfully beautiful. and i decided i can't hide how i was. i need to share my words. the great thing about forever changing, is that, the girl i was, who wrote those some heartbreaking words, does not consume me any longer. but her story is beautiful. so i am no longer running. no longer hiding. i give my words to you and you can take them as you will. part of growing up and moving on is accepting what has happened in the past. so please. be my guest. read my words. i am giving them to you.

visit my poetry blog. the link is below.

LuLu Lya Speaks

let me know what you think. it's been a long time since i have let anyone read those words.

1 comment:

Tiana Ells said...

Lya, I wanna hug you. You're amazing and I love you. Do you wanna hug me too? I bet you do. :)