Thursday, March 25, 2010

soulpiece.

Maybe I know, somewhere
Deep in my soul
That love never lasts
And we've got to find other ways
To make it alone
Or keep a straight face
And I've always lived like this
Keeping a comfortable, distance
And up until now
I had sworn to myself that I'm content
With loneliness
Because none of it was ever worth the risk
*paramore

these words. are the words that ring truest in my head. it echos and screams... i will find happiness and my brain says get away. it never lasts. this is a fluke. so i run away. always. every single time. i always hurt myself first. before i let him close enough to hurt me instead. it is who i am. and i don't know why i'm programmed this way. i just am. if any of you were ever wondering what my soul looked like. here it is.

No comments: