Thursday, November 13, 2008

me.

One may say that life is a constant roller coaster ride, with it's ups & downs, and with all the surprises we find on the way. Well, i always seem to find myself in a never ending cork screw. Upside down and all around never really knowing where i am going... but always in a forward motion. Laughing is my favorite thing to do, and in my cork screw i find myself do that alot.

If i were to describe my self in one word i don't think i could. i have many different sides to the small little box i exist in. since the day i was born, i have always been different... but why should i try to fit in when i was born to stand out. i don't need to be like everyone else because i know who i am, and i know where i stand and i am ready to sing it at the top of my lungs... are you?

*LuLu*

1 comment:

Sarah © said...

hahah, i love the cork screw. Mine is probably like hanging onto a pogo stick.. or something like that. Anyways.. i love your blog!! i'm so excited that we get to be blogging buddies.
I will become your jedi blog master and teach you everything i know (which isn't much btw) but we will still have fun doing it!